Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 3, 2012

missing you .............................

When i see u 1st time i have a crush on you.I see u in the class.i don't know why my heart pounds and beats so fast that i can't control it.i think you're my dream girl i have seen in my dream with my closed eyes.U know when i get u i feel i m the luckiest guy in the world.When i hold your hand i think i m in heaven.When u come and kiss in my cheek it was just amazing and when u kissed me in my lip the stars blast in my head.You changed my life  and u make me more happy.i know u ll not leave me anymore in this life.i ll make u happy that u make me.i promised i ll be always there for you.i want to hold u.i want to hug u again we did tightly for a 20 min.i can't believe that u were in my hug when i have a crush on 1st time with u.u choose me from a millions people.i never thought that i ll be loved by u.i remember the moment we spent together.we went to watch movies,we went to date,we make dialogue,we create funny jokes and laugh together stupidly.people see us so gazely when we walk together.i still remember we eat chocolates,ice cream,and cake together.it's too funny to remember that we sleep together at the time of study,we eat things  when  we are studying,laugh and make fun of teachers.we listen music in one headphone together and the most fun is that we catch each other's hand.we are just crazy one.do you remember that day when i did dance for u while u are crying to make u smile.it's funny to remember but your smile is the best thing for me that i don't want to miss it.When the day i proposed u i m really nervous that i didn't sleep whole night but when u text me and say it's okey lets give a new relationship.i m too happy and i jump from bed and dance.it was the best night and day for me in my life.i can't forget u in my life.i promised u i will always make u happy and be a good boy to u.i will never hurt u.i promised u i will never seen other girls and never fraud you.when u cry i will dance to make u smile or tell u the most funniest jokes ever to make u laugh.when u r sad i will take u the most favourite place of you.i will show you the stars and tell u the poem and tell u to make wish if it is fake also to make u happy.when u r lonely and hurted i ll make u lay down in my arms and tell u i m always there for you.so baby it's all true that u make me to love you.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment